Former banker Sean Tuffy tracks the impact of global financial regulation on the investment business. In recent years he’s been paying a lot of attention to cryptocurrencies, digital assets and tokenisation.
In the latest New Money Review podcast we cover:
- How the FTX collapse will impact financial regulation
- Why the US is playing catch-up over crypto rules
- Comparing the Bankman-Fried and Madoff frauds
- Why crypto bankruptcies are so complex
- Should we regulate crypto or let it burn?
- Why the EU is a test case for crypto regulation
- Stablecoins, money market funds and regulatory arbitrage
- Crypto FOMO and the regulatory perimeter
Sign up here for the New Money Review newsletter
Click here for a full list of episodes of the New Money Review podcast: the future of money in 30 minutes
Related content from New Money Review